Support: Returns & Refunds
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. If you decide to return an item, you must first make contact with ROAR. Send a detailed email of the item and what the issue is with it through to [email protected]
2. ROAR has a 14-day return policy and unfortunately after this time we are unable to do anything further.
3. All refunds will be in the same form as your original payment was made unless both the customer and ROAR decide otherwise.
4. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, you must return such item to ROAR along with your ROAR receipt within 14 days following purchase. Upon ROAR receipt we will replace or refund the item, provided the item is unused and packaging is in its original condition.
5. Unless the product/item is damaged (courier delivery) from delivery or not as per your Order, we will not refund any applicable Delivery charges or your costs of returning the Product/item to ROAR.
6. If ROAR cancels an order due to not being able to send what has been requested, we will refund the Purchase Price in full to you in the same form as your original payment was made to ROAR.
7. To be eligible for a full refund for an online order that you no longer wish to receiver and has not been dispatched by ROAR, please contact us by either email [email protected] or phone 021 025 90027 and we can discuss a full refund for this order in the same way that it was originally paid for.
8. Please take extra time and care when ordering perishable (food) goods as ROAR is unable to do returns, replacements or refunds on these products.